PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink
Thread: Blink
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2008, 10:21
flynowpaylater

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Highflight, try reading all of my post, and not just the bits that upset you the most!

Like most flight crew, you assume that anyone with an informed opinion in aviation is obviously a pilot.......And we all know that to assume makes an ASS of U and ME. I come at from how good the P&L sheet looks, not how shiny the jet is.

As I said in the previous post, I couldn't be bothered to look back through the myriad of posts on this thread, and therefore by definition the figure of 20 A/C was a guess, and totally unsubstantiated. The fact remains though that the whole thing is very optimistic, and is unlikely to succeed unless, as Phil rightly points out, they adjust their business plan to be more in line with the industry. That may prove difficult given the amount of money and exposure they have already committed to.

What a miserable individual you are with a very weak grasp of the present economic situation
I'm a very jovial individual, and have a good grasp on the present economic situation. It's easy to spend other peoples money, not so easy to have to give your investors the return on investment you promised them.