PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alitalia (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 2nd Oct 2008, 08:30
billy164

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Booking

I want Alitalia to be transformed into a modern proud financially succesful company.

So for the first time I am gonna book a flight with Alitalia to Sao Paulo in December, anyone think I am mad?

I can see a scenario where my GF is gonna kill me for not getting her home for Christmas but it should be fun and I have always wanted to spend Christmas day in an airport

On a serious note does anyone know if an airline cancels a route but has bookings would the flights be transferred to a partner airline or would a refund be made and then you have to find a ticket yourself.

Its just I always prefer flying Air France,sat back in cattle class I just prefer the 2-4-2 configuration on their A340 to every one else's 3-3-3, if I have to spend 12 hours in the air I prefer to have only one person that I know leaning on me the whole flight.

Come on Alitalia now I really am scared I could lose my money get stranded in Milan (not so bad) and get a year of silent treatment, all because I like to see a little green white and red on a tail fin (well red white and blue does get so boring especially at lhr and cdg)

Now would be an amazing time for anyone who still has a job at Alitalia to prove just how good they are, and turn AZ around prove the doubters wrong, lets face it, its the Italian way leave everything to the last minute, make everyone believe you are down and out, then produce something incredible!