PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF EBA Voted Down
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2008, 22:56
ligerlover

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Is it not AIPA's intent to survey the membership in order to find out what they want? How then can you have a log of claims if you don't know what the members want?
I may be a tad green at this but wouldn't you think that our EBA committee who have been negotiating for 2 years would know what we want? We've all had ample opportunity to provide ideas and feedback to the COM and now you are telling me that we got to a position in negotiation where an in principle agreement was made and our committee had no idea what we are seeking. Cmon give us a break. I want a payrise. It doesn't get easier than that and yes I voted no because I wasn't going to pay for it with such a radical change to what I have become accustomed to. I don't blame anyone for putting an offer in front of us, after all it was an offer. What I do object to is part of our COM (Jackson and Susz) then putting barriers between us and the finish line because they may want to climb that ladder a little bit higher and use AIPA as a stepping stone at our expense.

Last edited by ligerlover; 2nd Oct 2008 at 03:19.