PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blues if not flying
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2008, 21:47
FJ2ME

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This absolutely staggered me today. I can hardly believe that ANYONE in this man's air force could find this important enough to find time to write and sign a briefing note on it. CAS and his underlings are crazy.

This in the same month that we are being forced to abandon perfectly good, working planning software in favour of another that doesn't work, isn't user friendly and holds less data. And I haven't even mentioned the keeping of receipts and downright penny-pinching that is an imprest these days.

To those who think we are petty to consider leaving over this-it is not the point that we are that bothered about uniform; it is that we can hardly believe the leadership has nothing better to concentrate on in such dire times. My section is 35% undermanned at the moment-what tiny amount of flexibility we have is now totally destroyed by a possible last minute crew replacement being in the wrong dress....Still, glad that the SWO has so little to do that a draft change to SROs was published before lunch.

If CAS reads this-WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING? TRYING TO PI$$ US OFF? Good luck to you sir, you have lost the plot.

Disgusted of Oxon