PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink
Thread: Blink
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2008, 11:01
dingbat2407

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
The body of negative comments being thrown around here astounds me, why in this industry nowadays have we become such a bunch of whining guys who like nothing better than to complain about the job market and how nothing is being done to help the pilots out there but at the same time bash a company looking to eventually offer hundreds of jobs. My view is that they have the correct market, with an average of just over 2 pax on a corporate jet and a sector time of between 1 -1.5 hours then the Mustang makes perfect sense, it is a much cheaper airframe to purchase and the running cost are cheaper then the other aircraft available. Just lay off the company, stop trying to shoot them before anything has even gone wrong, I will gladly hold my hands up and say I was wrong if it doesn't work out but until that time (if ever) please stop this bitching and whining which has turned PPrune from a credible source to a forum for tired pilots to moan. This was to nobody in particular, just give the start up a chance, I for one wish Blink all the best in this industry