PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Gulf Air - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2008, 10:03
EA_cabincrew

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
XL4ever

I can tell you from my experience, I just passed their inteview on 26 september.

The basic points:

* don't talk too much, i.e. don't answer more of what you are asked, short and nice answer accompanied with a humble smile is the best

* at group activity, they may ask you to do it standing - dont touch your hair, don't cross the fingers, don't change poses every 10 seconds - try to stay relaxed. DON'T start talking first!! DON'T try to be a team leader!! Listen to the others, don't argue, nod and use basic phrases, as "yes, I agree with you", "it is a very interesting idea" etc. It is important HOW you act, rather than what you say

* prepare answers to the questions like: ˇwhy gulf air, ˇwhat's the best and the worst at flight attendat's job, ˇhow would you deal a difficult customer, ˇdescribe a situation when you actually did more then prescribed to help a customer. Answer smoothly, without "ummm", "eeehh", and again, quite shortly and with a humble smile

* be ready to answer basic things about gulf air, when it was funded, what types of aircrafts, what destinations etc

Be aware that you are being constantly watched, so mind the attitude at all times!!

Hope this helps, and good luck!!