PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Flying from and around Bournemouth
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2008, 08:32
p1_aviator

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
In fact just this very morning, as an ex student at Old Sarum, I received their new price list. How the new company managed to get my personal details I am not sure. Is someone is selling my personal information on or has it been obtained by some other means? I am quite concerned about this.
Probably the best person to ask is Vicky from BFC, as she is also sending emails and letters to all ex Old Sarum Flying Club Members.

In response to your comment about being able to fly using commercial airport facilities (ADF, NDB, ILS). For PPL training these are not really a benefit. Unless you have completed some sort of instrument course, they are not much use.

The only reason i enquired about Bournemouth stopping circuits, is that i was speaking with a Bournemouth instructor and he said it was going to happen sooner rather than later.

I can understand 737junkies remarks in respect to the same management staff being at BFC as were at OSFC. However i feel his comments may be slightly unfair.

One last point...A flying school which does not charge a membership fee is OLD SARUM FLYING SCHOOL.