PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QF EBA Voted Down
View Single Post
Old 1st Oct 2008, 07:59
blow.n.gasket

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
mustafagander,
I'd suggest that there was a lot more to the APA deal falling over than just the accepted notion of a missed fax.
Do some digging and find the correlation between the faxer who was late and Merrill Lynch. Right WoodI had nothing to do with it! You obviously know more than me! I'll leave it there for good reason.

Time relief, I'd suggest you talk to AIPA legal as to the reasoning behind that one. My take on it is, a one off win was all that would have been achieved when it was won and I believe the strategic worth of winning back independent arbitration would be worth a hell of a lot more than the one off monetary payment ,therefore worth the horse trade.

Why did we lose Arbitration in the first place Mustafagander?
Answer me that!
Still waiting for Holts excuse as to why he either wittingly or unwittingly signed that one away.
That's the reason behind all the so call expensive court action!

As to signing up members,well, build the field and they will come!
Yet the last puppet and his overpaid lawer couldn't even get that one right.
How much money would have been wasted if WoodI and his team hadn't picked up the original application error on the Coverage case?

AusAlpa , I'm well aware of the genisis of AusAlpa. How many other previous Presidents have done anything to get it up and running proper?.
Diddly squat!
How many hours ,days, weeks, months has WoodI and his team spent progressing this issue, yet always it's the same group how oppose such an important concept.Guess who leads that group? Yep, the very bloke who has vowed to overthrow WoodI and lead AIPA into a progressive dialogue filled cosy QANTAS/AIPA nirvana. Guess if he wins AusAlpa will remain as it is ,an unrealised concept !

As to your parting shot ,well from those very droppings can grow wonderous things!
Nice talking with you Mustafa.

Last edited by blow.n.gasket; 1st Oct 2008 at 08:29.