PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NASAIR Info (threads merged) - all you need to know about them
Old 1st Oct 2008, 01:41
Twin Turbo Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi there anything new on NAS i recieved the paperwork to fill out online yesterday and just sent it back. Oh im dealing with Flight Crew Solutions the person ive been talking to has been most helpful about answering my questions. BTW i have 2300TT 1300 SIC jet 250 in the E170/175 and NOT current. I understand living in KSA may not be for everyone, and honestly all im seeing is the $$$$. I figure at 22 single with no family i can sacrifice QOL for a few years. The only thing that does concern me a little is safety I have tried to research the region seems ok i guess. I do worry about walking onto some sort of sacred ground accidently or getting accused of smiling at a woman. On the plus side I hear that the KSA is very modern much like the US, I guess they have to spend all that oil money on something, any truth to that? Although I am an American Catholic fluent in spanish my father was syrian and my middle name does happen to be Mohamad, could that be bad if people found out, Im not Muslim nor do i speak any kind of arabic. Anyway pardon my ignorance just trying to do as much homework as i possibly can thank you for any help