PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Finance for CTC
Thread: Finance for CTC
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2008, 19:54
One9iner

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
With the intention of avoiding "thread drift" can anyone who has been in touch with CTC either by phone / email .. or by attending phase 2/3/4 in the past 2 weeks have solid feedback as to the situation ?

I understand and appreciate any such funding must now be secured.. but does this not comprimise the "wings cadet" scheme vs the "iCP" scheme. . do they both not become the same thing ?

OK.
Wings scheme - CTC source the bond as long as you can secure it against a property or the like..
iCP programme - ypu have to go to a bank and secure it against the same property or the like ...

Are people (as I am) expecting some kind of announcement from CTC in the coming weeks about the two 'products' on offer and the different requirements, structures, availability etc.. between the two, if there are '2' products still on offer that is . .

CTC in a money and risk form, has become a one product outfit in my opinion - a good one in many respects I don't disagree, but still a very much one product outfit . .

Cabair / Oxford can still offer a modular option if a UK wannabe prefers, somethings which is quite difficult for CTC to offer whilst the main section of training is based in NZ.. a bit far for your average UK based modular wannabe to nip over and conduct x/y/z bits of training and tests as and when you can afford !

All opinions and feedback welcome..