PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Blink
Thread: Blink
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2008, 19:31
Highflight420

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Phil,

You really are a miserable old bugger aren't you and are obviously not going to be happy until you see this company bite the dust.

Instead of spending so much time on PPRune(in itself rather worrying given the present economic climate)pontificating how Blink are managing to attract business and how it must be all smoke and mirrors, why don't you pick up the phone and give Mr Peter Leiman a ring,having met him several times you will find him a very personable chap. As far as I'm aware the company has no need to go poaching other operators clients,they have enough of their own,certainly enough to keep the one aircraft busy for the time being. I think you will find that the aircraft aren't flying 12 hours a day,more likely 6 occasionally 8 and further afield than you might have thought but that they are flying many days in the month with few positionong sectors.

Am I to believe you have a secret army of aircraft spotters and photographers touring the UK trying to discover whose aircraft are sitting on the ground and whose are flying(funny way to run a business).Why can't you just concentrate on growing your operation and be a liitle graceful to these two young men who have had the courage and determination to start a new company in a notoriously difficult industry and thereby provide employment to 14 pilots. Your ongoing sly digs do you and your company no credit whatsoever.

For what it's worth I've now been fortunate enough to fly both the Mustang and CJ1, cabin wise there isn't a lot to seperate both aircraft after all once your in your seat, you generally remain seated as you would if you were being conveyed around in a car. Cockpit wise the Mustang seems to be a bit roomier because of its lack of centre consul although in truth it must be smaller than the CJ1 cockpit. Having been spoilt by the Mustang I found the CJ1 cockpit an ergonomic nightmare,you can laugh at the Garmin avionics if you choose but they do the job very well with TCAS II soon to be introduced and a software upgrade giving an artificial terrain view on the pilot's PFDs, all very advanced for a simple little aircraft. I know that given the choice the aircraft I would prefer to fly.

PS It's not my company just fed up with all the negative attitude on PPRune. Your not all former bankers or short sellers are you? You really are a joyless bunch,thank god I don't work for you. Go and talk to Mr Brown I hear he is in need of someone to cheer him up,seems he is having a little problem with the economy.

Last edited by Highflight420; 30th Sep 2008 at 21:34.