PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - EasyJet Holding Pool
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2008, 17:36
Viking101

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Orangetree

wow, I had no idea you think so high of things that are so and hollow...

Anyway. The company agreed already last year they would stop with DEC. But nah... The union brought this matter to the attention to the company and agreed to agree on the statement from the company of "feeling ashamed and it will not happen again" Yes its amazing how much words and politics there are in this matter. The union achieved nothing (as I wrote in a post before but obviously you cant read) and that is really sad. Again, it ment nothing at all so the company will continue doing as they want. And costing money just to keep friends and politics happy. Its FUBAR

The company totally missed the calculation of crew, yes. But telling lies and costing lots of extra money is not the way to keep a happy ship. I can only hope that top management starts cleaning up internally, so the politicians disappear. That would make the difference.

Management talks about thinking outside the box. Orangetree, have you even found that box yet? I suggest you do that before you submit a reply again. Take some time off, get your head around this and hope to talk to you when you can act as a adult.

Trying to cover up this is a huge misstake. Even thinking that it is perfectly normal managing this way. It makes me want to

Sorry but I am standing my ground. And will never . Last orangetree, people burning out only happens in a very hot, dark place managed by Hades. And I am not the one ending up there since my conscious is clean...How is yours?

Last edited by Viking101; 30th Sep 2008 at 18:12.