PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Alitalia (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2008, 16:46
Daniel_11000

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Otterman

It always amazing to read comments on Italian things made from foreigners who most probably cannot read a word in Italian.

Yes , maybe SB has been indicted 350 times, but he has always been discharged except in 2 cases which personally I consider doubtful…. This says it all not on SB, but on the judiciary system in Italy – very poorly efficient if ,after prosecuting a person 350 times, it do not obtain the expected results. And it says all on the vision that some part of the judiciary system has on SB himself : he has been judged by many different courts, probably of different ‘colors’ and all of them have discharged him, so in my vision this is ‘political’ judiciary system (probably you have not read this on internet or on your country’s newspapers ..)
Yes, he is rich, and he can pay he best lawyers, but also mafia godfathers are rich, but they are convicted. You can have whatever opinion on Italy and its citizens, but I think that making such statements on 60 milions persons demonstrate a very primitive mind.
And if 30 millions are democratically electing SB, it is very naïve on your side to suppose that we have not yet reached our maturity.
Alitalia is Alitalia, Italy is Italy, we are # 8 among the most rich western countries (or close to, if you want - which country are you from, by the way ?) so most probably we are not managing ourself as 60 millions of small Alitalia … !
Trust me, you have an exagereted opinion of yourself.