PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod crash in Afghanistan Tech/Info/Discussion (NOT condolences)
Old 30th Sep 2008, 15:29
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DV
I think you have just hit the nail fair and square on the head, well done, can't better that at all.

KIT
What on earth is your problem? Perhaps you could advise us all on here whereabouts it is, that you are getting a lot of stick? Maybe you could point out where there is a single derogatory comment about the groundcrew on this forum? You won't be able too, because there are NONE! No one has ever laid or apportioned any blame whatsoever to any groundcrew on this forum for the loss of 230. On the contrary infact, there has been nothing but praise from everyone, aircrew and groundcrew alike, about how you have had to deal with an extremely difficult situation in appalling circumstances. So, stop feeling sorry for yourself, and thinking that everyone is against you, because they are not, and certainly not me. I am sure that you do a great job on the aircraft, but you now need to stop telling us.

EdSett,

I spoke to a Sqn Ldr (aircrew) mate a Kinloss last night, and we discussed your comment about nobody in the crew rooms interested in PPrune. Well, I'm not sure what crewroom you visit, but on his squadron, it is still the main topic of conversation. (He is a Nav, but hey, he is still at the coal face) Are you sure you arn't the CAS??!!

TD
Keep up the fantastic work Sir!