PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Is Eagle really the first step?
View Single Post
Old 30th Sep 2008, 08:31
always inverted

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ha ha, was wondering when someone would ask or post that. Seems that those cocky little P@#cks, well at least one of them, FAILED Bwaahahaha, maybe they said bank angle on their checks. No, it's a shame when people miss their checks but I think that is what most were thinking, going by some of the comments I have heard.
At least that delays me having to fly with them. Maybe, no, hopefully they will pull their head from thy arse and eat some humble pie if they are still around in a months time.

To true, the captains that they fly with WILL put them in their place but will probably get told off after he little "kids" run to the boss with tears running down their face and a wet patch on their pants. This is after the captain had to take control cause they stuffed up an ils with max x-wind. Couldn't teach it that real in the sim eh boys??

Funny that they call the captain on b.a. and then brag about it, shows that they know nothing, thats what sops are for, and thats why there are 2 pilots in the seat. The one into Auckland was the second time it was said, that was a test because they could not believe that they said it and wanted to see if he would do it again...
Not being part of the operating crew and all, I think I would have shut the doors or turned the little off.

Just goes to show the value of some life skills and reading situations.