PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naughty kids, bad parenting, exhausted cabin crew
Old 29th Sep 2008, 19:01
flapsforty

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by GETA
Matt101, I sincerely hope that English is not your first language (it's not my mother tongue which is apparent I'm sure)!
Because otherwise, apart from wondering about the educational standards of your university, one is quite worried about your future passengers once that " move to the other side of the flight deck door " is completed......

GETA, your post is not only condescending, bang out of order and an unwarranted personal attack, it also shows considerable ignorance of the skills a pilot needs to operate safely.

Your profile does not tell us what your field of expertise is, but it's patently clear that you know little or nothing about the operation of a civil airliner.

More's the pity that you feel the need to spout off on this forum (meant for cabin crew) about matters so obviously beyond your knowledge and understanding.

PS : Shock .. Horror.... I manage fine to run the cabin of a 747/777/A320 without a PhD in English.