PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Guimbal Cabri G2
View Single Post
Old 29th Sep 2008, 13:35
topendtorque

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
No i haven't had a chance to check the maintenance schedules, will do sometime soon. what is the maintenance procedures also, can things be fixed up locally after a company "in school", or is it going to be forever - remove component - return to Frank, err sorry FRannnsss.

Noise is becoming less of an issue for cattle work, in fact a bit less of it is often a good idea. Low stress all that sort of thing.

A photograph that I saw somewhere from underneath, spooks me a bit, when I think of the engine compartment heating probs that some other close cowled types have. We are talking 35 degrees C plus for the duration until next Easter right now, right here.

it does appear to be more of a competitor to the CBi rather than the R22.

The thing about lots of umlimited 'life' in the way of component time (as with the CBi) is that the insurance cost escalates dramatically while all this stuff is swinging around your head in pristine nick rather than deteriorating at $90 per hour. Any less than 600 hours per year and the CBi becomes very expensive to insure.

It can be a simple formulae, 80% of 20% or 100% of 5/5ths, who knows, a bit late tonite for me to calculate.

but I tell you, electronic ignition sure has my attention, as does some decent fuel injection. (been wanting to do that to a G5 for a long time)