PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: Virgin Blue Share Price - how low can it go and for how long?
Old 29th Sep 2008, 09:57
KittyBlue

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
DD, blue or red, the seats are pretty full on the major parts of the flying day.... its a bit to hard to sell off an aircraft at $30 fares fill it up and then let the plane lose money 'cos you carry a bunch of thrifties for pax movement numbers only!

That job goes to rev ops and they decide on what goes for what $$ amount. That descision I bet then goes to the commercial head of that department who oversees this position.

Does QF, TT, JQ have completely full aircraft everyday on every flight? Noticed a JQ flight out MKY a few weeks back loaded only 30 people. BNEMEL QF flight had 70 pax.... Mmmmmm they will be going under soon then aswell. The week before in MKY I saw a full loaded TT flight....mmmm they will be around for along time......

Sounds like shafting is a past time of yours! You seem to fly with DJ alot to make such direct comments! Thanks for keeping me in a job!! Appreciate it!

Last edited by KittyBlue; 29th Sep 2008 at 10:34.