PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Pensions (Split from Pay 2009 thread)
Old 29th Sep 2008, 01:28
Dudley Bug

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ifaxu wrote .... its all very well saying things will improve in the financial markets given time. which they will. but it will all be a bit late if Nats has gone bust and our pension scheme wound up. and be under no illusion, any new buyer or government bail out will not honour our pension rights.

will any new buyer buy a company when the workforce won't work for them without their current Ts n Cs??? I think not. Will the government allow no flights over uk airspace??? ditto

we only need to stick together and fight this constant undermining of our Ts n Cs

Nats has made profits of X amount of million over the past few years how much of this is due to management starving our pension sceme?

first it was one pension, then it was two but no cange to our Ts and Cs, now well, if we do nothing we may as well start the search for different jobs! because in a few years it will be RPI - 0.5% then rpi - 1% until we are all on the new scheme because it will be better financially

each agreement management take something from us lets just let it keep happening eh??????

If we have to we stick up for ourselves I know I will, my belief is it will never get that far!