PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Australian Airspace Discussion
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2008, 22:53
ferris

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I dont want to drag the thread too far away- but since you asked; YES, I deny/dont think that CFIT is "one of the greatest risks in Australia at the moment are further CFIT accidents because we do not make effective use of our present Radar". There are far greater risks- to whit 3rd world TIBA airspace, derailing of ADS-B fitout by amateurs etc etc.

A strong supporter of ADS-B? I thought someone with your ability to drive an agenda would be whipping this horse home instead of lining up the guns to stop it. Funny way of supporting something.

Didn't close FS???? That's just weasel words. You gutted it, then pretend to ride to the rescue of it's last vestiges.

Defaming you, Dick, would involve making statements that weren't true. Pretty sure if I had done any such thing it would've been lawyers at 20 paces long ago.

And I will indeed phone you. Gutless? yeah, right.

Still waiting for your blow-by-blow description of what would've happened in the Benalla case you cite as being a shining example of how your proposition would save the day. I'm ready to be swayed- such a simple and transparent lesson for us all awaits. Surely you agree?