PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NATS Pensions (Split from Pay 2009 thread)
Old 28th Sep 2008, 21:31
ifaxu

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
no not management or working together points of view. dont be so patronising and pompous. just a different view to yours! we will all have the full facts soon. hopefully! lets wait and see what we all think then. I sincerely hope I am wrong and that the pension proves to be sustainable in its present form. Its much easier to take the easy opinion that we can strike and everything will be ok again. In my opinion it is too late for that. those that think differently cant be dismissed by accusations of being management lackeys or weak union reps. It would actually have been much easier for the union to come out and say that maybe we could keep things the same. they have made themselves extremely unpopular over this and you have to ask yourself why. Maybe because they have seen all the facts and made a considered judgement based on those facts. Please refrain from the old accusations that they are just wannabe managers so suck up to management. dont you think they have pensions too. some of them with more invested in them than the two year veterans that seem to populate the knee jerk reactionary corner. I dont include all people that believe we should strike and there have been some very interesting posts from both sides. but please lets get away from this idea that because the news that is coming out is bad that it must be lies made up by some kind of management and union cartel. presumably the pension trustees are liars too!