PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Pilot Clothing
Thread: Pilot Clothing
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2008, 17:48
Carrier

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
This topic came up on PPRuNe about six years ago. The general consensus seemed to be that the best pilot shirts come from Landerwood Corporation, 4108 Park Road, Suite 205, Charlotte, NC 28209, USA. The email address is [email protected] and telephone number is + 1 704-523-4474. Please mark your emails or letters for the attention of Joe Claar and quote code 2636 and mention this code if you are calling them. No, I am not Joe; just a very satisfied customer.
I bought five Landerwood pilot shirts six years ago and have been very pleased with the way they have worn, their fit, and the small conveniences of such items as the pocket design. Someone obviously put some thought into the design and has also ensured that they are made of first class material. The shirts come in different styles, fits and lengths. International shipping is usually by U. S. Global Priority Mail. Although I am Canadian I was flying in Jamaica when I bought my shirts and they were shipped to me there. I since flew in Africa for four years and am now back in Canada - with the shirts still going strong. Several pilots in Africa noticed the quality of my shirts, which is a tribute after several years of use, and asked where such shirts may be obtained. My previous pilot shirts that I bought from a pilot supply shop in the Toronto area not too long before going to Jamaica have been almost unused since the Landerwood shirts arrived.