PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Training Partnership (Merged)
View Single Post
Old 28th Sep 2008, 16:00
Captain Punishment

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
And Captain Punishment, you are correct, as far as I know, the first batch who have just finished their line training have gone to one of ATP's partner airlines, Air Arabia.

EpsilonVaz: I have had 2 PM's regarding the employment at the end of the scheme with Air Arabia that does not reflect your view.

2 separate students that have finished or are very close have indicated that they still haven't had any concrete evidence of anyone going to Air Arabia, ATP have been talking about another carrier now.

Aparently the story keeps changing and everyone is still in limbo land waiting for information about the job at the end of the course.

They have been worrying all through the course about wether all the promises will be true, it is still the same upon completion apparently.

It is a shame as I was really starting to think that this course was my next step once I get my MCC done.

Does anyone else have any hard evidence about the job situation at the end? Just as another poster mentioned, I can't see that the ATP lot are in anyway worried about 'getting jumped on' as EpsilonVaz suggested if there was good news. I would expect far from it, they would indeed be crowing about it and sat there smiling knowing that it all came good for them and they have a job and we do not and I wouldhave thought been the first to jump on here and silience the doubters.

I wonder if there is any chance of ATP doing something to prove that hey have delivered the job at the end as promised??!! Lets hope they do, then they would certainly have many takers and many less doubters then.