PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod crash in Afghanistan Tech/Info/Discussion (NOT condolences)
Old 27th Sep 2008, 19:45
zedder

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Winco, you've been annoying people on this Forum for at least the past year. I'm almost certain I will have served with you on an MR2 Sqn (I assume you did serve on one?) and I wonder if I thought then that you were as much of an arrogant dick as I think you are now.

EdSett100, you are 100% correct in your assumption that most of us still on the frontline have given up banging our heads against the wall trying to defend what we obviously view to be a perfectly safe aircraft to fly otherwise we wouldn't be doing it.

As someone who has worked at Boscombe Down and in an IPT, I can personaly vouch for having seen an enormous amount of rubbish spout from the lips of so-called experts over the years. I suspect it is just as likely (perhaps moreso when no-one is there to challenge them) to flow from their keyboards and appear in reports that are then touted as the 'fact of the matter'. I applaud your tenacity EdSett but I really do think you are wasting your time.

To all at Kinloss that have worked their butts off recently despite all the constraints - fantastic effort all round and you can be rightly proud that we continue to deliver the goods.