PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Nimrod crash in Afghanistan Tech/Info/Discussion (NOT condolences)
Old 27th Sep 2008, 19:16
Winco

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
EdSett

You are begining to annoy people with your 'I know more than you know' attitude to everything and everyone on this forum. It matters not a jot what evidence is put before you or what anyone says here, you are always right and the rest of us are wrong.

Just who the hell are you Ed? Are the CAS in disguise or ACAS? or maybe even the AOC? Why not come clean and tell us, because you are obviously someone with far more knowledge and information than the rest of us on here all put together.

How much info/evidence has to be presented to you before you will even begin to see anyone elses point of view?

KIT, I have yet to hear anyone on this forum say a single derogatory remark about the groundcrew at all, and especially about the lineys. Unfortunately you have taken the comments of (ex) Nimrod aircrew such as myself to heart, out of context and reached the wrong conclusion, and there simply was no need for that. Get over it and understand that you are all highly respected by the aircrew - even ex Nimrod aircrew.

As davejb points out so well, the aircrew do NOT in any way hold you responsible, so please get over it, and don't read something that isn't there.

The Winco