PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - QCCA Pay and Conditions - A380
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2008, 14:20
Domestos

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
QCCA Pay and Conditions - A380

I am a full time permanent Qantas F/A and am very keen to take up a position on the A380. I have been informed by management at both QAL and QCCA that I would have to resign from QAL in order to do so, as there are no provisions for transfers or secondments. I am currently weighing up my options as I am also on the divisional transfer list (rank no. under 100 for SYD LH)

Question 1: Could someone from QCCA please tell me in all honesty, with no B.S. and hype, how much base salary is BANKED per fortnight and how much AUD is in the hand per fortnight? (I know that trips on the A380 will be different from the mainline fleet, and hence allowances could vary...but I'm just using B747 flying as rough guide to reference to A380)

Question 2: Could someone also from QCCA tell me how many hours credit you have to do for the 2 month period (again without hype and B.S.). Currently at SH we have to do 123hrs (1 month), but I have heard that QCCA can do 240hrs (2 months = 120/month)

Thank you all for your replies and thank you for your honesty. I'm just sick of the hearsay about QCCA pay and conditions currently floating around the beehive galleys at domestos. I also hope you all respond with facts and not opinions/gossip cos I would like to make an informed decision.