PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 27th Sep 2008, 06:04
Troglodita

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Unhappy Killjoy NEO

Sorry O!

After the last few weeks of "Doom and Gloom in West Africa" I thought a little tad of nostalgia was just the medecine to bring the chaps off suicide watch!

I have been scanning my e mails and watching the horizon eagerly for the Factrice in her little yellow van to bring my invite to the "New Darrels Olympic Size Pool and BBQ" opening party to no avail. There is obviously no light on the horizon to drag us out of our misery.

At least you Darrels Boys will soon have the "Ritolin Kid" to do all your flying for you since he has been lured by your higher CLA and as many Idoho sardine sandwiches as he can fit in his jock strap - you will need those sandbags refilled pretty sharpish so the old boys have somewhere to hold the "Suppository Swap Club" meetings while he is doing their flying!

I'll need to hire a jobless would-be militant area boy for N1,000 a day to refill them so the youngsters don't get piles when listening to war stories.

Just make sure he is not a distant relative of anyone on the payroll and that all correct income tax deductions are made at source or you could have a visit from another bunch of born again Zealots from the Hurricane Alley COBI Office!

Trog