PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Thomas Cook - Wannabes & Recruitment
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2008, 23:42
Aussie_Pilot

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hello!!

i have just finished my first season at thomas cook at LGW.

DOn't worry for the interview the recruitment team will do the best to put your serlf at ease

the first step is a written test, it's like a mix of numeracy and general knowleadge I remember quiet a few currency conversion exercises, some question about Thomas Cook hisself, the main base of Thomas COok AIrlines (Manchester) Airport codes, Capital cities and similar thing. Not that hard.

then you have a group exericece we were a group of people who survived at a crash in the middle of the desert and we had to discuss amost ourselfs what to bring with us, the main topic is the discussion don't be too bossy and don't be too quiet, use an effective body language don't slouch sit upright, don't be nervous and you'll do fine

then you have a 2-2-1 interivew, one is asking you questions another one is writting down, question are the usual one, Why do you want to be a cabin crew? strengh and weaknees and similar thing like that.

the average take home every month is 1300-1400 £ plus allowance if you are luck to get a downroute night stop (it's unusual to be honest, in 5 months I've got only 1 night in Moscow (The night of the Champions league final) and 2 nights in Halifax and Toronto).

Being kept after the 6 months? Well It COULD BE... but I will not hold my breath for it!

Good Luck!
let us know how it goes