PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Arik Air assesment
View Single Post
Old 26th Sep 2008, 19:17
Jeffdh17

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
response to post

(As a fellow American, I'm going to have to say your description of the hotel Ibis in London shows your ignorance of the way things are in foreign countries. Anyone who has ever spent any time in Europe (or anywhere else on Earth for that matter) knows that Euro bldgs and hotels are small, basic, and compact. That's standard, bro. Ibis is actually usually a pretty nice chain all over Europe. I'm baffled that it didn't meet your standards.

You honestly have ZERO business going to Nigeria if you turn your nose up at an IBIS hotel!!! Any Europeans on here care to add to that???)

Apparantly you can't read. My post clearly says that the hotel is "European Standard". I didn't say it didn't meet my standards, I said it didn't meet the standards of the contract I am under with my present employer. Accomodations are an important part of any contract and therefore my description of them (which was actually pretty positive) was an intent to inform other candidates of that aspect

I found it difficult to find any information about Arik and wanted to post as much detail as possible. Now suddenly we have experts such as yourself trashing the very information that people have been seeking. If its more detail than you wanted, then just disregard what you are not interested in please.

Are you seriously trying to recruit other Europeans to slam me for what you perceived as negative comments regarding the Hotel IBIS? Get a life!

Last edited by Jeffdh17; 26th Sep 2008 at 19:24. Reason: to quote original post