PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naughty kids, bad parenting, exhausted cabin crew
Old 26th Sep 2008, 13:10
strake

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Parapunter, the majority of responses here appear to be morons jumping on the bandwagon. Going by the photo of your child, I'm sure you know as well as I do that the range of behaviour from children matches that of adults...

Even the best behaved child at two years old is going to have a resistance to being told to sit down in for a seat belt at the end of a journey and that's where good parents use distraction techniques or similar to try and achieve the aim. Airlines, how about trying to help by coming up with a seat belt that is attractive to kids..something bright and fluffy that just slides on to a normal belt or extension..only cost a few pence as a give-away and guaranteed to work?

As far as the comments on here professing various levels of disgust at children, drugging children, generally being fed-up with children and complaining about having to deal with children as part of the job (on public transport by the way) well, I think they're childish....