PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Class date at EK
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2008, 15:40
drnetsurfer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Americans Stop Begging!

Many of these posts absolutely reek of condescension and usual under-current of hostility towards American pilots....on a regular basis American pilots fly around the world. Americans don't know how to manage aircraft energy because they fly or flew smaller jets....they don't study as hard..."speak in a distinct and specific English".....Our schools in America for years have been filled with South Africans, Europeans, Australians, Asians.....and not just our aviation schools. Welcomed with open arms and given aid to our schools. Well taught and sent back to their home countries. All of a sudden a bunch of Americans show up at EK and EY......and this is the kind of crap you have to put up with.....stop kowtowing to some of these morons. If these so called professional pilots can't provide decent mentoring for pilots arriving to Ek or EY stop seeking their advice. They're plenty of Americans working for EY & EK who are willing to help....shoot me an email I will put you in touch with a few of my friends who will give you the straight scoop minus the obvious brand of hostility and smart-a$% remarks about American pilots. I have said it once and I will say it again....none of these guys went into the left of a 777 even though they boast as if they invented aviation and wrote the book on flying....just remember you're taking advice from guys with handles like Fart Master...give me a break!!!!

Last edited by drnetsurfer; 25th Sep 2008 at 18:02. Reason: Hounded by the spell check Nazi !