PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2008, 09:07
chuks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Ooh-ooh!

Dear Mr NEO,

I am sweating with anticipation. No, drooling! Okay, both! What a mess! Give me a minute to mop my brow and adjust my bib... Okay, back in business. (As some famous Frog once said, "Old age is a ship-wreck!")

Tiny grains of suspicion are grating in the mind of chuks: If this is such a good deal why has not the famous NEO done one of his "rat up a drainpipe" numbers and already materialised as said Advisor like so many of our Bristow brothers? Is there something about this you are not telling me?

"Born again"? What be dis ting? Is this like "funny handshake with one pants leg rolled up", another career-enhancer I never got sorted?

I can quote chapter and verse from King James Bible no problem to the point where one might be unwisely tempted to let me hold billfold while going in for a swim-results not guaranteed. Will that do or must I go on to speaking in tongues and fondling serpents? Surely writing memos in true management style counts as speaking in tongues and anyone who has spent much time in a Nigerian bar has fondled or been fondled by a few serpents so I guess I am already there.

I would love to be giving of the helps and advices to my rotary-wing brothers especially because of my totally original approach to this form of aviation thanks to a rather profound and all-encompassing ignorance of same. Not just confusion but ignorance too and all for one low-low price.

Please send address for applications soonest.