PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who is Mike Taylor? He should be famous.
View Single Post
Old 25th Sep 2008, 08:38
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dick

Well that's certainly not my view - delaying members of an organisation is not an acceptable reason in its own right for not having Class C airspace. Any more than I would expect you to push for personal privileges like straight in approaches outside NAS guidelines to Gundaroo, or privileged clearances through Williamtown

My personal view is that the CASA OAR study was a crock and I know that view is shared elsewhere by people with much more experience than I. It was got up to give the answer you prodded the Minister for.

But, in somehow deducing what are my views - and I'm uncertain how you deduced that from what I posted except that you wanted to have a dip at some individual in some organisation as is your habit - you have again missed answering my question:

Avalon - who owns the airport and are they prepared to pay for the tower or is it solely an Airservices matter?
To put it another way - is Mike Taylor in a position to direct Lindsay Fox to put several million dollars into setting up a working tower at Avalon? If not, then this thread has again diverted to your Nasdebation as anticipated.