PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Naughty kids, bad parenting, exhausted cabin crew
Old 25th Sep 2008, 04:39
gallie girl

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
On a recent flight between Dubai and Brunei, there were three young children aged between 12,10 and 5 sitting in the middle row of 3 seats. This seat was actually spare but once the aircraft took off they ran from their allocated seats to claim these ones. During the time they were sitting here, everybody was trying to sleep they punched each other - at one point the 12 year old brother king hit his 10 year old sister in the head, threw ice around the cabin, constantly wrestled each other, pressed the call bell non stop, and then after i entered the toilet after the elder brother, i found a plastic cup flushed down the toilet.. I fell asleep only to be woken not long after when a piece of ice hit me in the head. By now (this flight originated at Heathrow and was heading to Brisbane) I was infuriated. I got up out of my seat and yelled (maybe screamed) at these children to sit down shut up and stop being inconsiderate. After i finished my yelling i was warmly applauded by about 8 passengers sitting nearby. The little s**ts didn't make another noise. All my years working as a flight attendant I was never able to say what i thought, however as a passenger.. I was able to say EXACTLY what i pleased.