PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Merged: ASA Staff Shortage
View Single Post
Old 24th Sep 2008, 13:58
Bill Woodfull

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You bloody recalcitrants...

1. The main aim of the entity (in descending order of priority):
a. Profit. Bucks for the Governments budget surplus that they need badly;
b. Publishing. Glossy magazines with a ratio of one controller photograph per 20 pages so people realise that separating and sequencing was our Raison d'etre yesteryear; finally,
c. Air Navigation. An annoying drain on profit but brings in the revenue due service provision (hopefully eliminated as a source of income through more lucrative ventures in the coming years).
2. Australian Cricket. As a an ex-captain of Australia I envisage that the ammount of spin I detect eminating from the "House Of Spin" on Constitution Ave, they are working on the perfect 'spinner'. I hear it may almost be a cyborg - A combination of O'Reilly, Grimmett, Iverson, Benaud, Gleeson, Mallett and Warne. Imagine bowling sides out for under 150 on day 2 at Adelaide but can drink, smoke, gamble, cuss and fornicate with 2 models at once.

Think of your country, think of the baggy green, and have a foaming mug of harden-the-f*ck-up.

Have faith the ashes series in coming.

PS Oh, and by the way, consider if Tony said to the board, "ditch the profit caveat and be revenue neutral (not a burden on the taxpayer)"(?). Problem solved eh wot?

Last edited by Bill Woodfull; 24th Sep 2008 at 14:09.