PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Who is Mike Taylor? He should be famous.
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2008, 21:29
james michael

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CC

Probably from his submissions to the Senate on Report 400 etc re aviation security that proves what an 'accountable democracy' we are not. I'm certain he would have submitted

NMC

It becomes a sport because of his behaviour that includes doing his utmost to probe people's anon status in defiance of the forum rules, and because he makes public statements on these forums about organisations and individuals.

Frankly, I don't give a tuppeny about exactly where Mike Taylor works - many organisations don't have their CEO headquartered in Canberra.

If we have some issues about Mike's handling of aviation, let's trot out some specifics to debate.Alternatively, perhaps we can look at someone else who will have a major impact on aviation in future as we output all these greenhouse emissions - another unknown - the Secretary of the Department of Climate Change that gobbles up $ based on pure fiction - Dr Martin Parkinson. As if naming either on here adds any value anyway.

I remain curious at Dick's spotlight on Taylor when there are so many issues in aviation that direct intervention or lobbying might assist. Just my thoughts