PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Training in Adelaide
View Single Post
Old 23rd Sep 2008, 11:37
Dogman

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Training in Adelaide

G'day folks........quick question for a friend of mine. He's 33 yrs old, PPL, 100hours approx, and considering training to CPL and seeking that golden carrot in the sky. He's currently self employed (something to do with roofs??), and with his tax breaks probably makes more than a Rex Captain. I've already told him that if he can continue to fly for fun (and be happy with that) then he should.........however i get the feeling that he has an itch that the roofing business just can't scratch

So my question to any of you in the know is........which schools would suit a fella like him. He said that he went and spoke to Chucky (Bruce Hartwig Aviation), and was very impressed by their nice shiny fleet. I mentioned Dave Forsyth (is he still around??), as i knew him to be a fairly nice guy and comfortable school for guys off the street. Other than that i'm out of the loop at PF...........also not sure who's running Aldinga these days. Was always a nice place when Murray was in charge down there.......

Any help would be appreciated....and i'll pass it along to him.

Thanks in advance.

DM