PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - NASAIR Info (threads merged) - all you need to know about them
Old 23rd Sep 2008, 08:11
Fly Ginger

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One guy handles the initial recruitment (who incidently is not a pilot) and without being rude to him, he doesn't have the insight into what the industry is going through right now, and what could be done to get the right people into NAS. And boy, if they want to expand, they need to be recruiting now, as it can take months to get online - i started in feb, flew for the first time at the end of last month. This is not unusual, and neither is it all the companies fault - there are external issues (entry-exit visa/ work permit/licence verification etc) and these are well covered on different forums for this region. They take time and a good handful of patience (of which flying orange will tell you i'm not that good at - but getting better i hope). This is my personal opinion - there will be others who disagree, but i think that's the point of prune.........

A few people have PM me about life and working conditions here, i will get back to you as soon as posibleas i have just got back from a vacation. Will be in JED on friday in the hotel so will respond to people there

Now please remember to Fly Ginger