Old 22nd Sep 2008, 23:49
  #64 (permalink)  
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: Scandi
Posts: 28
Well, I talked with the US embassy. Here is the response: "If the primary purpose of your travel is to obtain a private pilotís license, then you need to find a school that will be able to issue the forms necessary for a student visa. If the studies are incidental to your reasons for being in the US, such you have a winter home in the US and will take the classes as part of your vacation, then you can travel on a tourist visa"
Explore is offline