PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Joining Qatar Airways (QR) - all you need to know about it (threads merged)
Old 22nd Sep 2008, 22:53
Smirnoff N21

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
LQ come on give it a break will ya, pls. All this mumbling about what if and speculation of what will be..... What I care about is what happened not what will happen. I can't predict the future but I can derive conclusions from the past. As I said initially the credit must be given however if abused consequences are to be drawn. That's about it nothing more to add. One more thing is choose very carefully who you deal with and that's 50% chance of success. I didn't ask for 330, it's the company and GMFO who came up with official statement in one of flight review, remember? Hence there was an official promise and the previous batch got it, why shouldn't I? Why should I play the game differently? Spare me the crap about 56K in Qatar will ya, cause you pay just 12K for housing and inflation does the rest. Fool yourself if like it's your choice. If the guys do get 330 so be it I wish them best of luck nothing wrong with that. The point however is that uncertainty and unpredictability remains the name of the game. If I don't get what I want I'll act accordantly however AA doesn't have a reputation of being full of sh§t.
As I said there's always a way. So far my instincts didn't let me down.
Don't take it personally take it on the rocks!!!