PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - The Painless Checkout
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2008, 20:26
Pace

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thanks for that I will add a few more.

Never regard your examiner as some sort of God to cower in front of detach yourself, have confidence in yourself and your abilities without being arrogant.
(well maybe a touch of arrogance wont do any harm

Act as a commander and show you can make your own descisions and have your own thought patterns.

If you mess up be positive about it and take control by saying I would like to do that again. Get angry with yourself and dig into those depths which exist and you might surprise yourself at what you can achieve.

Carry a certain sense of humour into the cockpit as in any test situation you can stiffen the atmosphere and hence the test by being too rigid in yourself.

Tell yourself that you are going to enjoy yourself and the test.

Tell yourself what is the worst that can happen? Ok you can die so what

Above all have confidence and belief in yourself and that will shine through to the examiner.

ADDENDUM Reading Fujis comments (mine were more at required tests its your money paying for the shooting match not his so keep that in mind as it also helps reduce the nerves ie your paying his wages not he yours and as you are paying for it all in the club invironment. Sing with some changes the BeachBoy SONG "for I will have fun, fun, fun, till the wheels go and kiss the ground"

Pace

Last edited by Pace; 22nd Sep 2008 at 22:43.