PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - aerlingus aptitude
View Single Post
Old 22nd Jul 1998, 15:50
jniven

Hi guys

Me and WWW are still waiting to hear about the outcome of our first interviews, when I was there I asked about the next stage and they said everything should be finialised by the end of September.

Now when I sat my aptitudes - 18th June - John Barrie said that they were doing first stages for the next three weeks, stopping and then doing somemore later in July or early August. They also did a week or two of second interviews starting the monday after I visited and that more would be held in late August.

My theory goes like this:- There are two course commencements August and November. I imagine they must have asked those going to go in August to second interviews by now and me and WWW are in a hold pool for the August second stage. You guys who haven't heard still have about 2 weeks left of your 8 weeks to go. If they hold more first stage interviews they will be early August - therefore you should be hearing soonish. We can all be called forward for second stage in late August and that way the whole process is wrapped up by end September! Voila

Of course this is pure speculation on my part but the bits of the jigsaw seem to fit into place........

I would advise against phoning PARC until your 8 weeks are up as this could be seen as canvassing I suppose. On the otherhand if they don't have the courtesy to let you know after 8 weeks then they are fair game

Don't let the buggers grind you down