PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 22nd Sep 2008, 09:24
Foamy Coolings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Mastah Caverton - you are welcome!

How now my dear friend and colleegue?

I greet you my brother and welcome you from your travels. I hope I may join you in sampling some totty frooty or the raisings with rum from the fine eyetallian city of Milan O when I travel to Victorias Island to greet Mr. Foolala. I can see I have lots to learn as the "Smiling assessor"

I de fine O dealing with these people while you travel on Business essenshuls in the capitols of Europe.

We can now work as brothers (even same Mother different Father) and pick the toppest men for our fine interprises. Let us not quarrel O and steal fine men from each other. We must have the "Aunty Peaching Agreements" to decide which of us shall employ fine men like Chuckies and Smoggy Boxes. Let us keep our arms short and not reach down our deep pockets without necessary reasons! We must only offer accommodations in places such as the Starred King to our finest men - we can find much cheaper lodges for the High Polloy.
We can include our brother Noble Hacking in our agreements to keep our budgets as tight as the dogs ears.

personal secretary with pointy protuberances and G strings to attend to your every whin.

May I greet this fine Lady - I am in need of extra Humane Resources Staffs in Ikeja and this person seems to have the ticks in her box!

F.C.