PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Etihad Cadet Waiting List
View Single Post
Old 21st Sep 2008, 22:06
fredduciel

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Hi cheers,
I'm just back home from Abu dhabi today, (yes the return ticket was on wednesday but don't worry , I didn't lost myself in europe...) first have to say a public thank you very much to Malrim who led us during our free time in AD , showed how it's great to be there. as stated before I confirm phase 2 was psychometric test, group exercises and interviews. the class 1 medic will be later in oct/nov if we receive the good email. we are supposed to receive the yes/no email by the begining of october. I don't want to be found as a sucker but everything was conduced efficiently , we've been very well welcomed by Etihad. guys don't hesitate , just go it's excellent on every point... or maybe not : don't go it's not good , you won't like it, it's terrific
so let's wish you all good luck for this waiting game , I think after we touched the dream with finger tips it's much more tense than before, so many to win !
patience, good luck to everyone in every phases, have fun and let's hope to see you soon in AD!