PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Airline Pilots who came from nothing.
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2008, 23:59
Francie81

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
I want to thank you all for the kindly responses. See am looking at it from a perspectives point of view like I don't think I'd be happy just to retire like a robot in factory accepting a nice pension, I want to go out and have something worth looking back on and I think to fly an airplane is the most amazing thing in the world, think if we want to achieve something you have to grab it by the scruff of the neck, the same way the team I play for will have to when we play in the final on sat and the reward is a medal in my back pocket, I can say the same not being a childhood dream it was like some switch went off in my head as soon as I jumped on a plane twice this year, so its like I don't want this to be a case of "never knowing what could of being" and guppy you hit the nail on the head when you say quote "The only question you must ask is whether you will" now taht I think will be a big factor with me cos my big weakness is motivation on my own mainly because I frew up without my father ya'know, anyway I'll keep yas posted and am glad to be part of all of this with you all giving great advice.

Thanks alot,
Francie