PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2008, 17:22
Foamy Coolings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
fish Welcome back to your village Catpain Chuckies

Chuckies,

You may call me Mastah Foamy.

The "Assistant Chief Deputy Head of Human Resources" door sign is being made by the finest cahpentah next door to BRC as we speak. I gave the driver 1000 Nairas so expect the toppest quality. I have instructed the real Security to evacuate the Training Catpin office and the Oyibo ex Special Farces Securities people also - we have no needs for this unecessary expenses in the modern WASBU did the drivers not train before we hired them and cannot people move around without being kidnupped?
You can make your choices of Office and keep the best furnishings. The telephones never ring anyway - we cut them off to make economies!

Tinnitus and a bad attitude towards anyone in charge is what.
I am not sure what this tinytus is - it has a certain ring to it though - the bad attitude is not a problems - the Scotch Bosses are well well used to this by now.

A secretary with pointy breasts would be nice, preferably a female one, but that is not strictly necessary.
Chuckies - I beg now - do not start lifting the shirt tails - I will make the choice of eviers for you!

I have the toppest budget to pay you more than you are not worth - my savings by paying flat rate workover with no extra CLA and taking $7.00 a day from
all those out on the ramp or the hangar floor with those other losers who have to do the work
(I am assumpting that you mean the chopper drivers) while they are on courses plus charging for meals in BRC even for those losers who have the contract to be fed has made my bosses lots of Nairas. The pointy shoes shall be on the other foot, No Wahallah if you use them to kick the asses of peoples like Alloo ETA!

"Revenge is a dish best served with Lidl baked beans on the side."
I like that - does Machievelli want a secretary job?

This most surely isn't going to be like the last offer I promise O - p.m. me your Bank Account details and do not worry if you get no reply for some time. The mails can be slow before the Xmas.

F.C.