PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2008, 16:33
chuks

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
That is what I ran away from...

What I am deserving...

Dear Ogah,

Or may I call you Foamy? I want to be up on the toppest floor now, with you and your friends, if you have any, not down and out on the ramp or the hangar floor with those other losers who have to do the work. I did that for over 20 years and what did it get me? Tinnitus and a bad attitude towards anyone in charge is what.

No, it is time for a change. I want to go over to the Dark Side of the Force.

Just a small office will do, one with a door that locks, a telephone that never rings and a meaningless title on the door. A secretary with pointy breasts would be nice, preferably a female one, but that is not strictly necessary.

Yes, pay me more than I am worth, which probably doesn't have to be very much at all, not forgetting the title ("Assistant Chief Deputy Head of Human Resources" has a nice ring to it, for example) and I shall reward you most loyally by sticking it to my once friends, all those people who laughed at me when I got bucked off my little Bristow bronco into that patch of thorns. How heart-warming it wasn't to walk into the bar to be greeted by a rousing chorus of "Loser!" Now let the pointy shoes be on the other foot, hah!

"Revenge is a dish best served with baked beans on the side." Machievelli said that, I think.

This isn't going to be like the last offer, is it? I sent the man my bank details but I never heard back about becoming Chief Pilot Fixed Wing for the Twinned Ootter. It might be a problem with the mails here in Germany, I don't know...