PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - MANCHESTER - 6
Thread: MANCHESTER - 6
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2008, 15:05
Lord Toofouright

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs down WW - wouldn't trust them to go as far as link Juliett 1.

Don't talk to me about WW!- Babies playing at running a low-cost operation.
Twice now they have pulled flights on me, the latest was a Manchester - Madrid return (only been going for couple of months). The joke of it was that they cancelled my return so suggested that I go out on the Thursday flight, and return on the same aircraft 20 mins after landing in Madrid!!? - Doubt if I could have cleared inbound immigration by then let alone check-in again and go through security. They then said over the phone that they'd refund me the return fare as it was unreasonable, BUT they hadn't changed the outbound flight so wouldn't be refunding that portion. (They later changed their mind on this one after receiving a piece of paper from me !)
Another hoot, was the fact that this morning they sent me an Email requesting me to fill in a survey regarding the ease of booking on the website and the level of service I received on my recent flight with them! Ohhhhh did I fill it in !!!!

I immediately booked with Easyjet from JLA when WW canx my man trip. The the flight was full on the way home, so don't tell me that Baby really tried on this one, or with many of their other ops! Half hearted attempts with old aircraft and a very strange route set-up.
So having got an old fleet of B737's why are so many flight being operated by infilling with BMI mainline aircraft, some of them A.321's - BARMY.

I'll never be touching Bmibaby again - Over to you Easyjet / Ryanair then?