PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - What's New In W. Africa (Nigeria)
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2008, 12:37
Foamy Coolings

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up Catpain Chuckies you are welcome!

Chuckies,

Do not pay the heeds to the likes of In Laws or Soggy Boxes - they are fine men in spite of their bad advises and my plan to give these men the 50% discounts on coffees and delicious meat pies and half portion of chips in the luxury dinning facilities in the BRC is waiting approvals from the Scotch Boss and his hunchman the mini Scotch Boss. Then they will back on the Target Zero team spirits!

I have read your resumer with interest and no jaundice in my eye:
Who needs a Harvard MBA when you have that on your resume? You want excellence, I got it centred!

I can write memos with the best of them and in my heart of hearts I am a true b*stard so, come on, Foamy, just give me the chance to prove it.

Catpain - I am the man to give you this chance - I will p.m. you a Humane Resources application when my Concubine has finished skinning it.

As Soggy Boxes says (with only small COBI allowed censorship to improve understanding):

Chuks, you'd love the BRC now. The level of service is now so superb that you get your baked beans before having to catch the bus -our fine pointy breasted staff wake you by 0630 to get your order in and any other thing a viral man needs. These new-fangled modern beans obviously take much longer to bake. I'm not even sure they're Heinz, they are well well better and are only short time past Lidl sell by date which is the only sort of bean a chap should really consider.

Turn your backs on the Deserted Sands and Rug Heads and come back to your Almar Mutter in the Centre of Excellents. Your WASBU issue pointy shoes (size 14) and fine glittering six bar epaulettes are already on order - we need to honour a man of your distiction and even Fresh Fish jetranger drivers in Escravos get four shinny bars so you will get what you are deserving.

F.C.