PPRuNe Forums - View Single Post - Excel Airways
Thread: Excel Airways
View Single Post
Old 20th Sep 2008, 09:04
dalmation67

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
CARBIS22

Please choose your words carefully 'This is an airline that should be out of business', not helpful or appropriate my friend!

If PW is or has been involved in dodgey dealings/practices which caused or contributed to the demise of XLLG then I agree, that he and only he along with any of his cronies on the board including a former Silverjet Director, PO, that participated should be held accountable. Hopefully if an investigation is launched after BALPA contacted the Government things may start to show what really went on.

Mr Crocodile Tears, PW, is, as I put on an earlier post in this thread, a 'Barrow Boy' who has no etiquette or professionalism which I had the misfortune to witness 2 years ago when he stood at the front of a base meeting and did nothing but F and Jeff about p**S poor performance of the aircraft which HE chose to inherit from the AAE merger....not something you'd expect from a CEO.

As for the faithful and loyal staff who are left trying to make sense of it all and pick up the pieces of their lives.....we don't deserve to read thoughtless comments like the one you have just posted

We believed in XL Airways and strove to make it a real competitor and a success....which it was in the industry up until last Friday 12th Sept, sadly we were badly let down by; Management, The Icelandics & the Banks.

Finally, (getting off my soap box), I don't believe one word from PM in the TTG interview that PW isn't connected to Kissflights.......too many coincidences and I hope the CAA do investigate and prevent this from even getting off the ground.

"Be Afraid, Be Very Afraid PW.....we're on to you"!

Exmuppet I have to say your loyality to PW is admirable but sadly falling on deaf ears.....

Last edited by dalmation67; 20th Sep 2008 at 09:15.